Marilyn C. Durant, M.S.,SPHR,
Senior Human Resources Consultant,
Talent Strategist, Career & Executive
Call: 561-289-9276 or email:
- EXECUTIVE & CAREER COACHING
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH & CONTRACT RECRUITMENT
- CAREER TRANSITION & OUTPLACEMENT STRATEGY
- EMPLOYEE TRAINING & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- HR OPERATIONS & POLICY DEVELOPMENT
- ANTI- HARASSMENT TRAINING & INVESTIGATIONS
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
DURANT RESOURCES GROUP, INC.
Providing Solutions for Human Resources, Talent Management, Training,
Leadership Development and Organizational Effectiveness
|FROM OUR JOB SEEKER DESK:
Durant Resources was highlighted on CBS NEWS
regarding a live news piece on "Tips for Landing a Job."
View the entire interview by clicking onto the link below:
.WHAT IS YOUR TALENT STRATEGY?
- How do you onboard, develop, retain and off-board
employees and at what risk?
- Are your leaders able to lead or are they leading
your best talent out the door?
- What does your culture say about your leaders?
- Are you spinning your wheels looking for top talent?
- What is the health of your HR Department?
- What is Glassdoor saying about your company?
We ask the right questions and develop a working
strategy to meet your talent and organizational
effectiveness needs that are aligned with your
company's business goals.
PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE HUMAN
RESOURCES ASSOCIATION OF PALM BEACH
"HR LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD"
ADVANCING THE PROFESSION AND
SERVING THE PROFESSIONAL
Durant Resources Group, Inc.(DRG) is a Human
Resources & Management Consulting firm providing
medium to large sized businesses with innovative
talent strategies and solutions to recruit, develop and
retain top talent; influence leaders, design and
integrate HR best practices and processes to
maximize profitability and efficiency.